What applications are you looking for Pollution Control Units?
Pollution Control Units
Control Rooms/ Restaurant Odor Control / Grow Rooms / Refineries / Casinos
Exhaust or Recirculation Units ensures your computer equipment operates within a corrosive free environment, and within the guidelines of major computer and instrument manufacturers’ warranties.
- Self-Contained Exhaust or Recirculation System – Provides particulate and gaseous filtration, removing contaminants generated by in-room sources and those brought in from outside.
- Target Specific Gases – Multiple banks of media allows system to be configured to handle the contaminant gases present in your environment.
- System Design Flexibility – Design flexibility to meet your specific needs.
- Local Service – Trained representatives are supported by laboratory services including environmental corrosion classification and media life analysis testing.
Two Pass Pollution Control Unit complete with fan shown below.
This is available with or without fan and may be customized to be an exhaust only or inline unit.
Various media types available. Blended Carbon or Potassium Permanganate coated alumina beads.
Sewage/ Waste water Treatment facilities
- Toxic Fumes /VOC Removal/H2S Removal
- Lift and pump stations / Holding tanks/Taste and Odor Control
- Industrial process treatment
- Spill cleanup
Deep Bed Scrubber shown below are typically used for positive pressure on control rooms. These units can have 6” to 18” thick beds and multiple series of stages of filter media. Often these units will have different media in the different sections to adsorb a range of gases.Deep Bed Scrubber (DBS) are designed for areas where there are high contaminant Gas levels and provide more effective protection against environmentally induced corrosions in control and switch gear rooms equipped with electronic process control systems, refineries, steel mills, smelters, chemical plants, petrochemical plants and other hostile environments.
- Media Selection: Custom selection of up to 36 inches of different chemisorbant media, depending on the corrosive gases present in the environment.
- Economical: Design allows for higher airflow rates and higher efficiencies at lower CFM costs.
- System Compatibility: Designed to sit outside the space to be placed under positive or negative pressure . The Deep Bed Scrubber delivers clean pressurization air to recirculation systems, side access systems, or HVAC equipment.
- Local Service: Our global network of experienced representatives provide a comprehensive service program to support each system in the field.